May 22, 2011

New Business Cards

I decided to update my business cards and use my photoshop program to do a collage of my paintings on the cards.   I had fun with it and did a vertical design filled with images from several different paintings.

 I found some of the old cards to show how the design has changed over the last few years.  I may go back and do an image on the other side of the new cards like I did last year.  I really liked it and I ended up using that side to price things in several different shows.  So here is last year's design:
(front)
(back)

This design was actually one that I used for several years.  The header was on my website pages and promotional materials.  Most of the paintings in the header were created from 2005 to 2008, and all but the birches on the end are sold now.

No comments:

Post a Comment